Hello All! This Thursday five of my friends and I are going to Milan for 5 days- and guess what? We didn't know this at the time when we bought super cheap tickets BUT IT'S FASHION WEEK IN MILAN! We are going to try to travel to Venice as well to see this spectacular floating city. I will take pictures like the paparazzi and I will definitely buy some knock-off Armani/Gucci accessories at the flea market!!
I'm very excited for this trip and for the bonding experience it will be for the six of us Study Abroads going. One guys has a GPS (yes it is programmed for Italy) so we will not get lost, and the other guy is Italian so other Italians will be kind to him (and us). I'll let you know how it goes- but we would love prayer about traveling from Klaipeda to Leupaya to Riga to Milan-Bergamo to Milan without too much hassle. Please pray for safe travels and a wonderful time!
Ciao Bella!
Stephania