I can't believe I have only three weeks here until my life in Lithuana is over. =( How do I deal with these two conflicting emotions? Sadness- because I will miss my roommates and friends from other schools, the walk to LCC, the dorm, the view from my window, the late night jello snacks with Nadya, the tea, the sound of Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian languages, being a stranger in a city where I don't know the language, being a foreigner... and happiness- because I will be going home!! Home is always such a good thought. I'll see my mom and dad, Rory, my BROTHER (whom I haven't seen or talked to in months because he's in Japan and I'm in Lithuania), our dog TYSON (whose cute little face makes me want to cry), a summer job, my room!!, Panda Express, The Broiler's, SKIRTS (getting a little tired of the cold only because it's so warm back home right now).
When I think about it, I realize I really do need to seize each day here because these are the last days in my life where I lived in Klaipeda Lithuania, got to know the people, practice a tiny bit of their language, and make some amazing friends. I will miss it TERRIBLY when I go home, so I must take advantage of the last moments I've got here! Panda Express will always be waiting for me when I get home- but will Klaipeda stay frozen in time once I leave? No! LCC will continue to grow, and my roommates will continue to live here. But I will be gone. My impact on this part of the world is about to end, SO I MUST LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!! Praise the Lord for this opportunity!!!!!!!!!!