September 12, 2011

Summer Happenings

Since I have not blogged since 2008, I thought I'd fill you in on recent happenings . I finally got my camera working again, so enjoy!!
June 4- Rory and I got married!


And honestly, it was a really great decision.


We went on a honeymoon cruise to B.C. and Alaska- it was beautiful!


We laughed a lot.

And hiked some! Until we returned to our cruise ship and gorged ourselves at the buffet.


And yes, we even took a tour of the brothels in Skagway, Alaska.


Then we returned to a life of scorching summer in Fresno.
July- Jr. high Inner city camp at The Oaks


August- Jenny and I celebrated her 23rd bday in San Diego (before she went back to New Orleans)


August 27th- And then I celebrated my 23rd birthday!


August- Rory and I adopted Dewey Corcoran- and just like that, we're a family of 3.


Side note: Dewey loves Steph and is the only person he has never ever growled at! 

September- King of the MudHill youth group event! I love young people.